Wednesday 2 February 2011

Jane Akshar back online

*
With a post: 'Why spoil a good story with the truth!', Jane Akshar bursts back online with the news from Luxor. I guess I can stop fretting now, among other things how to get imported cat food to her for her three felines.







My plane ticket was for tonight at ten, but the flight has been cancelled and I have not thought yet about rebooking it. I am told that the Polish-Egyptian Mission is still working in the Hatshepsut Temple, Poland was one of the last teams to leave Iraq in 2003 and it seems that after their own national experience with forcing regime change, a little bit of martial law in the air was not going to put them off.

Photos: Jane's lovely cat "Whisky", formerly 'Otta'.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Ten utwór jest dostępny na licencji Creative Commons Uznanie autorstwa-Bez utworów zależnych 3.0 Unported.